Over the past 12 weeks, we’ve been working closely with the founders of eight disruptive food-tech startups from across the globe, helping them to grow and launch their businesses. This included more than 25 workshops and industry roundtables, 11 fireside chats, six Founder Fridays, as well as countless strategy, feedback, and investor meetings, and the big Startup Demo Day…
In this cohort, we supported the following companies:
- Cultivated Biosciences (Netherlands) uses fermentation to produce a fat ingredient for the alt-dairy industry.
- Altein Ingredients (India) develops functional protein ingredients from indigenous Indian legumes.
- Meet Future (Estonia) is developing the next generation of mycoprotein-based chicken and fish alternatives.
- ProProtein (Estonia) uses scalable precision-fermentation technology to develop alt-dairy proteins.
- Alt Foods (India) is developing plant-based milk from sprouted millet and grains.
- Brain Foods (Bulgaria) is a startup that creates healthy plant-based alternatives to popular snacks.
- Genesea (Israel) is developing seaweed protein isolate offshore.
- Umami Untied (Japan) produces plant-based eggs and meat from unique Japanese ingredients.