Exec. Scientific Ops and Development
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malas
Job category: Operations
Open until filled
- Responsible for developing product’s value proposition and communicate that value proposition both internally and externally.
- Provide technical knowledge and support for new products and reformulations.
- Prepare SOP, assist during commercial run of new products and reformulation and collaborate between the global teams.
- Source quality and cost effective ingredient and evaluate acceptability of raw material from new suppliers for product maintenance, improvement or new product development
- Ensure timely documentation including product specifications, product label ingredients, nutritional generation and compliance with regulatory guideline
- Work with team to improve the production process and the quality of foods, such as flavour, colour, texture, nutritional value, convenience, or physical, chemical, and microbiological composition of foods.
- Assist team to ensure compliance to all local regulations for new and existing products
- Conduct sensory evaluation studies and analysis of shelf life
- Have a good grasp of time management and complete projects within specified timeline
- Be flexible to take on additional responsibilities as the business demands
- PhD in Food Science / Food Technology or related fields
- 2-5 years’ experience in relevant industry preferred
- Project Management Professional Certification preferred
- ISO / FSSC22000 Certification preferred
- Should be permanently authorizated to work in Malaysia. No work visas will be sponsored
- Be thorough with research, analysis, collaboration & execution
- Reliable, focused, patient & detail-oriented
- Agile, flexible, resourceful, problem solver & quick learner
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively, in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of ownership
- Team Management